MG 50/100-2ME /-3ME, MG 50/100-2ME /-3ME EEx
Gas mixing systems for 2 or 3 defined gases, designed for a variety of industrial applications with high flows and fluctuating gas mixture production requirements. Capacity range from 0 to approx. 161 Nm3/h.
For the exact pressure and flow capacity ratios, please
see the technical data overleaf.
System only works with sufficient buffer volume
(100 to 250 litres depending on gas mixing capacity).
- a proportional mixing valve (-2ME) or three single mixing
valves (-3ME), each with a control knob and %-scale, provide
infinitely variable mixture settings
- gas mixture withdrawal possible from zero to the maximum
High process reliability
- independent of pressure fluctuations in the gas supply
- intermittent gas mixture withdrawal possible
- lockable transparent door for protection of settings
- splash-proof and robust stainless steel housing
- for flammable gases available as EEx-version with separate control cabinet
- without electrical equipment as MP-version
- monitoring of the gas supply by means of pressure switches;
too low an inlet pressure triggers an optical alarm (audible
optional) and switches a potential free contact (e.g. to
shutdown machinery to avoid quality problems)
- integrated gas analysis for the monitoring/control and
documentation of the gas mixture production
- gas mixer mounted on gas mixture buffer tank for a more